Add apartments to get a quote for your stay.
JUST LISTED - 88 ALFRED ST
Limitless SELFIE POTENTIAL
Size Matters! SOLD TODAY
With breathtaking views spanning the Harbour Bridge and soaring city skyline, this luxurious apartment offers an enviable lifestyle for the mature family or savvy entertainer. Occupying the whole fifth floor, the home enjoys a private 329 SQM floor plan with seamless indoor/outdoor synergy.
- Three bedrooms with balcony access
- Master bedroom with Harbour views and ensuite
- Whole floor with east and west facing balconies
- Large gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Security building with video intercom and ducted A/C.
Address: 5/3 Northcliff Street, Milsons Point
Price: SOLD (Off-Market)
What's your property worth?
With around 10 weeks to go until Christmas, auction clearance rates remain steady and the market continues to experience outstanding selling opportunities.
2016's shortage of stock has driven prices up by 15-20% in particular areas. As October already seems to be flying by, there is limited time to capitalise on the market's generosity towards sellers.
Milsons Point's newest development is rapidly establishing its local footprint, appealing to those seeking modern luxury and world class location.
This two bedroom, two bathroom opportunity provides a contemporary layout with north easterly aspect and partial water views towards Kurraba & Cremorne Point.
- Quality European appliances
- Level 5, north easterly aspect
- Two full bathrooms
- Security building with video intercom
- Full finishes guide available upon request
- Anticipated completion for mid 2017
Address: 502/88 Alfred Street, Milsons Point
Price: CONTACT AGENT
* Please note the images shown are computer generated, and may not accurately represent the finished development. Contact Chris Bell for more information.
While the NSW auction clearance rates fell below 75% on Saturday, the Lower North Shore continues to show strength and confidence.
Limitless SELFIE POTENTIAL!
Positioned on the 21st level of the low maintenance Peninsula Tower, this generously proportioned home boasts style, functionality and incredible views from all rooms.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and Harbour Views
- Second bedroom with built in and bay views
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and quality appliances
- 107 SQM living + secure car parking
- Secure, well maintained complex
Address: 2102/37 Glen Street, Milsons Point
Price: $1,650,000 - SOLD OFF MARKET
CHRIS BELL - 0416 970 426
We've secured around $10 Million in exchanged contracts over the past few weeks - most of which has taken place in off-market negotiations. This sub-penthouse is another building record and shows the true strength of our database, effectiveness of strategy, and commitment to working for our clients.
We have some exciting new properties coming available throughout the next fortnight.
Combining spectacular views and privacy, this dominating sub-penthouse apartment boasts a universally functional three bedroom layout with world class outlook.
Intimate views include the Harbour, Lavender Bay, Sydney and North Sydney CBD's, as well as the picturesque backdrop of the mountain horizon.
- Master bedroom with Harbour views and walk-in robe
- Two balconies, both offering views
- Diverse, lounge/ living/ dining spaces
- Well maintained kitchen with gas cooking
- Outstanding overall condition, ready to move in or lease out
- Double car stacker parking with close lift access
- Secure, well maintained complex
- Strata levies approx $3740 p/q.
Address: 2501/37 Glen Street, Milsons Point
Price: $2,700,000 - Sold to database
Chris Bell - 0416 970 426
As you know, many sellers are hesitant to go "on the market" in the winter months.. The vendors of this property were no exception. However, we continue to see that the current shortage of stock has positively influenced buyer demand well beyond expectation.. and sellers are celebrating!
If you are considering going to market, ask me to send you the online statistics from this campaign, which show our ads received over 14,000 views, compared to a market average of 2,600.
Conveniently positioned within Block A of the prestigious Portofino complex, this low maintenance three bedroom home offers huge opportunity to families seeking a private, yet panoramic, harbour-side vantage point.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, with water views
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
- Combined lounge and dining with pleasant easterly aspect
- Quality kitchen with gas cooking and stone bench tops
- Panoramic views stretching from Kurraba Point to the Sydney Opera House
- Generous 22 SQM lock-up garage
- Secure, well maintained complex with gym
- Auction: 16th July (unless sold prior)
Address: 76/94-96 Alfred Street, Milsons Point
Guide: $1,750,000 - $1,900,000
SOLD: $1,918,000(15 Days on Market)
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- August 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- August 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 1999