Add apartments to get a quote for your stay.
JUST LISTED - 88 ALFRED ST
Limitless SELFIE POTENTIAL
Prestige foreshore address commanding world class views
Presenting an opportunity to embrace award winning architectural excellence combined with a personally motivated developer influence.
In 2010, we saw completion of an exclusive development named ‘The Point’. Winning Residential Development by the Australian Institute of Architects, its industry leading design and iconic position quickly accelerated the demand for this exciting Andrew Cortese designed landmark.
In a development known for its generous three bedroom (177 to 203 SQM) floor plans, an enthusiastic developer set aside a colossal 275 SQM layout. This impressive design went on to effortlessly win the Award for Excellence at the 2010 Master Builders Association Awards, and would never see the market until now.
Spectacular never-to-be-built-out views of the Harbour Bridge, Sydney CBD and surrounding waterways, this world class apartment sets a standard of luxury nothing short of envious. With floor to ceiling glass spanning the 24 meter Harbour facing frontage, entertaining guests and relaxing at home with a movie will be taken to a fourth dimension.
- 24 meter lounge/dining/living area, canter-levered design providing wrap around glass walls
- Full Sydney Harbour Bridge views also include CBD, Bradfield Park and surrounding waterways
- Beautiful Tallowood timber floors
- Underfloor ducting for power and communications networking
- Floor to ceiling glass opening doors
- Access to Winter Garden (with Gas/Water and Drainage)
- Can be portioned of into two separate apartments.
- 7.2 Meters of sliding windows opening onto Sydney Harbour can turn your indoor living area an outdoor environment
- Finishes include Tallowood timber floors, bedroom built ins, walk through wardrobe, polyurethane doors and adjustable internal shelving, sheer/block out Verosol blinds providing flexibility for privacy and lighting needs.
- Ensuite with Travertine floor and wall tiles, Corian vanity, bathtub, heated towel rails, underfloor heating and Vola Tapware.
- Direct access to winter garden with sliding windows panels that can open or enclose the winter garden.
Second and Third Bedrooms:
- Finishes include Tallowood timber floors, stainless steel skirting, full wall built ins with polyurethane doors and adjustable internal shelving, sheer/block out Verosol blinds.
- Ensuites with Travertine floor and wall tiles, behind-mirror cabinets, underfloor heating.
- Can be portioned off into own self contained two bedroom apartment with great returns.
- Finishes include Tallowood timber floors, Volcanic Granite bench tops with island/ breakfast bar.
- Appliances include Miele Pyrolytic Oven, Miele Microwave Combi Oven, Miele Steam Oven, Miele Induction 4-zone Cook Top, Two Dual Miele Fridge/ Freezer, fully integrated Miele dishwasher and under-bench chilled water filtration system. Additional bar fridge under island bench, and Vola Tapware throughout.
- Opening directly onto dining area with full Harbour Bridge and CBD views.
With dual entry offering discreet rear access for catering and entertaining, or a late night return home, this layout will suit all imaginations. Ingenious placement of a secondary kitchen and laundry promotes the dual key design to enable leasing of second and third bedrooms as its own self contained unit (STCA). Please see floor plans for this option.
Celebrate what the future holds by inspecting this remarkable residence today.
p) 02 9959 3450
m) 0416 970 426
p) 02 9959 3450
m) 0433 459 132